How To Save Time, Energy, and Money by Renting Your DVDs and Games Online
As a bit of a movie buff I recently discovered that the best way to rent movies and games these days is online using one of the Online DVD and Game Rental Services.
If you're into renting movies or games these services simply can't be beat for their time saving convenience and value.
The two biggest and probably most well known services are Netflix and Blockbuster.
Though they both work essentially the same way Netflix seems to be the largest of the online DVD rental services. Currently boasting over 3 million members.
For a very reasonable monthly fee I believe either one of these services will more than meet your DVD and Game Renting needs.
Some of the great benefits offered include:
- No late fees. Just do the math on this one alone and I think you'll see the value of using either one of these online services.
- Over 40,000 Movie Titles to choose from. Everything from the newest of the new releases to all of the classics.
- Free shipping both ways. To you and also on the return.
- Speaking of shipping, how about very fast delivery directly to your door. I get my movies within 1 or 2 business days.
- No long term contracts required. You'll like this one because you're free to cancel your membership anytime you choose.
- You get to keep each DVD or Game as long as you like. This is good because you have the freedom to watch your movies at your own pace. No more feeling like you have to watch it because it's due back on a certain date.
- For a very reasonable monthly fee you can rent up to 3 DVDs at a time as often as you like.
Both of these top tier service providers have done a great job of keeping the process simple. You simply sign up providing very basic information and make a list of the movies you want to see. Your movies will then begin to arrive postage paid in your mailbox in one or two business days. Like I said, crazy simple!
Once your movies arrive you have the opportunity to watch them at your leisure.
I don't know about you but too often I would end up paying more in late fees than I did for the actual movie. And when renting from my local store there just never seemed to be a good time to take them back.
These two major issues are completely gone when renting online.
Neither Netflix or Blockbuster charges a late fee of any kind. For me that alone makes renting online superior to the old way.
It gets even better though. When you're ready to send your DVDs and/or Games back you simply drop them into the pre-paid envelope you received with your delivery and mail them back.
As you may have gathered I'm sold on Online DVD Rental.
As long as the rental service providers keep things simple, as they certainly have so far, if you rent movies or games at all I don't see where there is anything not to like about this new way of renting them online.